You must perfect the foundation before building up
CMP Long Range Course LIVE
Our Long Range Course is two days and the cost is $1000.
Day 1 – We start with a one hour class teaching the principles of shooting and how to practice them correctly and build muscle memory along with environmental effects on shooting. Then we go through rifle set up to make sure everyone’s rifle is set up correctly. After that we head to the range. We shoot at a 100yds until we get everyone practicing the principles correctly and shooting tight groups. Then we shoot every hundred yards out to 500 executing the principles correctly and begin to build that muscle memory. We will be coaching you the entire course.
Day 2 – We start at the 600 yard target and shoot every 100 yards out to 1000 yards coaching the principles and begin to teach wind calling and environmental effects. With adequate practice after our Long Range Course you will be capable of engaging targets out to 1000 yards.
What You Will Learn:
- Gun Safety
- Principles of Marksmanship
- How to correctly set up your rifle
- Environmental effects on shooting
- How to choose ammo and gear
- And much more
- Rifle with LR Scope capable of shooting 1000 yards, Bipod
- Spotting Scope with Tripod (1 per shooter pair)
- Shooting Mat
- Shooter Log Book (1 per rifle)
- Shooter sock/ buttstock bag
- Hearing/Eye protection
- Long pants, closed toed shoes, shirt
- 200 rounds of Ammo Match Grade Same Brand and grain
Retired SEAL Sniper
Master Training Specialist